What are the underlying consumer motivations driving your business? Does a powerful match exist between your product or service benefits and your customers' needs? How can you reach your best audience more effectively?
Contact us to learn more.
The following text appears within the Diagnostics Infographic:
- Clarify Goal: Describe project objectives.
- Collect Data: Use a proprietary survey, GfK MRI, the MacroMonitor, focus groups, or interviews.
- Chart Cultural Placement: Understand the big picture; see how your product is perceived in US culture.
- Select the Audience Target: Consider alternative audiences and select audiences that sync with the project objective.
- Create Rich Profiles: Integrate psychology, demographics, and lifestyles for a multidimensional understanding of the target that includes motivations.
- Determine Strategic Actions: Use insights to define the action steps to accomplish your goal.
- Develop Communications: Create targeted messages for your audience that cut through the clutter.
- Select Effective Media: Choose the media your audience uses.
- Measure Success: Track progress and adjust.